Coinchat ('coinch.at', hereinafter referred to as 'CoinChat') protects the personal information of information subjects in accordance with Article 30of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 and enables prompt and smooth handling of related grievances. To this end, we establish and disclose the personal information processing policy as follows.
Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)
Coinchat processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 will be implemented.
1. Homepage membership registration and management Confirmation of intention to sign up for membership, identification and authentication of identity according to the provision of membership service, maintenance and managementof membership, prevention of illegal use of services, confirmation of consentof a legal representative when processing personal information of children under the age of 14; Personal information is processed for various notices, notices, and complaint handling purposes.
2. Civil complaint handling Personal information is processed for the purposeof verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the processing result.
3. Provision of goods or services Personal information is processed for the purpose of service provision, contract/invoice delivery, content provision, customized service provision, identity verification,age verification, and bill payment/settlement.
4. Utilization for marketing and advertisements Development of new services (products) and provision of customized services,provision of event and advertisement information and participation opportunities, provision of services and advertisements according to demographic characteristics, verification of service validity, identification of access frequency, or Personal information is processed for the purpose of statistics on member's service use.
Article 2 (Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information)
① Personal information is processed and retained within the periodof retention and use of personal information in accordance with lawsand regulations or within the period of retention and use of personalinformation agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. Membership registration and management: Until withdrawal
2. Civil affairs handling: Until the end of 5 years after membership withdrawal or the long-term storage period set by the relevant laws and regulations
3. Provision of goods or services: Until the completion of supply of goodsor services and the completion of payment and settlement of related expenses
4. Utilization of marketing and advertising: Relevant laws and regulationsuntil the end of the relevant marketing and advertising
1) Records on collection/processing and use of credit information: 3 years
2) Records on consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years
3) Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
4) Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years
5) Records on display/advertisement: 6 months
Article 3 (Rights and Duties of Information Subjects and Legal Representatives and Method of Exercising them)
① The information subject can exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and suspend processing of personal information at any time with respect to Coinchat.
② The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done in writing,e-mail, or fax (FAX) in accordance with Article 41 Paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the 「Personal Information Protection Act
」 for Coinchat, and Coinchat will take action without delay. I'll do it.
③ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case,
“Personal Information Handling Method Notice (No. You must submit a power of attorney in accordance with the
④ The rights of the information subject may be restricted in accordance with Articles 35 (4) and 37 (2) of the
「Personal Information Protection Act」 for requests to view and stop processing of personal information.
⑤ Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as a collection target in other laws.
⑥ Coinchat confirms whether the person who made the request, such as a request for reading, a request for correction or deletion,or a request for suspension of processing, is the person or a legitimate agent according to the rights of the information subject.
Article 4 (Creating items of personal information to be processed)
① Coinchat handles the following personal information items.< Homepage membership registration and management > Required items: email, mobile phone number, password, login ID, gender, date of birth,name, service use record, access log, cookie, access IP information
Optional items: bank account information, payment record 5 Article (Destruction of personal information)
① Coinchat destroys the personal information without delay whenthe personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expirationof the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing.
② If the personal information retention period agreed by the information subject has elapsed or the personal information needs to be kept according to other laws despite the achievement of the purpose of processing, move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or change the storage location Conserve otherwise.
③ The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure Coinchat selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys the personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection of Coinchat.
2. Destruction method For information in the form of electronic files,a technical method that cannot reproduce the record is used. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
Article 6 (Measures to ensure the safety of personal information)
Coinchat takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Establishment and implementation of internal management plan The internal management plan is established and implemented for safe handling of personal information.
2. Restriction on access to personal information We are taking necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and using an intrusion prevention system Controlling access.
3. Encryption of personal information User's personal information is stored and managed with an encrypted password, so only the user can know it. are doing
4. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery The records of access to the personal information processing system are kept and managed for at least one year, provided that personal information is added or unique identification information or sensitive information about 50,000or more data subjects is stored and managed. In case of processing, it is storedand managed for more than 2 years. In addition, a security function is used to prevent forgery, theft, or loss of access records.
5. Technical measures against hacking Coinchat installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information due to hacking or computer viruses, and periodically updates and inspects it, installs the system in an areawhere access is controlled from outside, and /Physical monitoring and blocking.
6. Access Control for Unauthorized Persons A separate physical storage location forpersonal information is set up and access control procedures are established and operated.
Article 7 (Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices)
① Coinchat uses 'cookies' to store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide users with individually customized services.
Article 8 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
① Coinchat is responsible for handling personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protectionas follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Kim Mina
Phone Number : +82 10-5663-0764
※ You will be connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
② The information subject can inquire about all personal informationprotection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using Coinchat's service (or business) to the personin charge of personal information protection and the department in charge.Coinchat will respond and handle inquiries from information subjects without delay.
Article 9 (Additional Use/Provision Judgment Criteria) Coinchat is a data subjectin consideration of the matters stipulated in Article 14-2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act in accordance with Article 15(3) and 17 (4) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act
」 Personal information may be additionally used or provided without consent.Accordingly, in order for Coinchat to use and provide additional information withoutthe consent of the information subject, the following considerations have been taken into account.
▶ Whether the purpose of additional use and provision of personal information is relatedto the original purpose of collection
▶ Whether there is any predictability of additional use or provision inlight of the circumstances in which personal information was collected or processing practices
▶ Whether the additional use or provision of personal information unreasonablyinfringes on the interests of the information subject
▶ Whether measures necessary to secure safety, such as pseudonymization or encryption, have been taken
※ The criteria for judging considerations for additional use and provisionare prepared and disclosed by the business operator/group autonomously.
Article 10 (Request for viewing personal information)The information subject may file a request for access to personal informationin accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to thefollowing departments. Coinchat will make every effort to promptly process the personal information access request of the information subject.
▶ Personal information access request reception and processing department
Department Name: Management Strategy
Contact Person : Mina Kim
Phone number: +82 10-5663-0764
Article 11 (Remedies for Infringement of Rights) An information subject may apply for dispute resolution or consultation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee or the Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center to obtain relief from personal informationinfringement. In addition, for other personal information infringement reports and consultations, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: (without area code)+82 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
2. Personal Information Infringement Report Center: (without area code)+82 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office: (without area code)+82 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
「Personal Information Protection Act」 Articles 35 (Access to Personal Information),Article 36 (Correction/Deletion of Personal Information), Article 37 (Personal Information)A person whose rights or interests have been infringed due to a disposition or omission takenby the head of a public institution in response to a request pursuant to the provisions of the Administrative Appeals Act) may file an administrative appeal in accordance withthe Administrative Appeals Act.
※ For more information on administrative adjudication, please refer to the websiteof the Central Administrative Adjudication Committee (www.simpan.go.kr).